TE WERO | THE CHALLENGE
Is a 4-week Corporate Challenge Boot Camp.
Te Wero in Maori translates to The Challenge and Urban Fitness is putting down that challenge to local Wellington businesses.
Invest in a culture of workplace wellness today.
COST OF ABSENTEEISM
A New Zealand workplace survey estimated 6.7 million workdays were lost through absenteeism in 2014, up from 6.1 million in 2012. The direct costs of absenteeism amounted to an estimated $1.45 billion across the country, compared to $1.26 billion in 2012. Source
Instead of a budget for morning tea sausage rolls and after work drinks we challenge you to allocate a little time each week for your employees to exercise.
· Two 45-minute MetCon-1 group fitness classes a week
· Four weeks of private team training
· Choose your time and day (conditions apply)
· Max of 12 people per camp
· At Urban Fitness 25 College Street (next to Café L’ffare)
8 MetCon-1 group fitness classes over 4-weeks for:
· Between 6 and 8 Attendees - $140 +GST pp
· Between 9 and 12 Attendees - $120 +GST pp
* We require a minimum of 6 people per camp
Whether you choose to subsidise this or simply allocate the time (or both) for your employees to workout. What matters more is the message you’re sending.
We’re investing in your health and wellbeing because we care.
HOW TO BOOK
To learn more about Te Wero or to book in your first camp at Urban Fitness please call Mike Young on 021 132 2756 or email email@example.com
After all, fit and healthy employees are happy and productive ones.